Monday, August 13, 2012

POS fraud in video

A first time I see it in underworld forum underground
A man take a video who he is using his own POS to do fraud
His name is Sudaka and he come from to Peru (100% 101 they not have chip)



His thread :

Title :  I HAVE MY POS need good seller , or work %

I have my own POS, I'm looking for sellers of good material dumps, I'm tired of throwing my money buying and LR, in tinedas and bad sellers, provided I have my own POS, if someone has good stuff and want to sell, or work in% contcatarme in PM, only serious people, look at the picture this morning pass, 12 dumps and could only make 980 usd with one, we can take up to 15K per day,

http://www.sendspace.com/file/np4ba7
NO AUTORIZAR 
3 razons, BLOQUED, DECLINED,

Picture of sendspace :

Fraud POS working


Video :


3 comments:

  1. The best information about liberty reserve for russia about libertreserve and tips for earning money,
    with some inspirational videos watchout for those intresting topics
    for more details visit the below site
    liberty reserve in russia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once I thought about things like: why such information is for free here? Because when you write a book then at least on selling a book you get a percentage. Thank you and good luck on informing people more about it!
    pos software

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buy CVV online

    http://yalelodge.ru

    ReplyDelete